Monday 30 January 2023

The Ant and the Grasscopper Story with Moral

 The Ant and the Grasshopper Story with Moral 

           Once upon a time, there was an ant who was very hardworking and industrious. The ant spent all summer long gathering food and storing it in its underground home.


One day, a grasshopper came upon the ant and asked, "Why are you working so hard? The sun is shining, the weather is warm, and it's a beautiful day. Why not come and play with me?"


The ant replied, "I'm preparing for winter. When the cold weather comes, I'll have enough food to eat and keep me warm."


The grasshopper laughed and said, "Winter? That's a long way off. Why worry about it now? Come and play with me instead."


The ant continued to work, while the grasshopper spent the summer singing and playing. When winter came, the ant had a warm home and plenty of food to eat. The grasshopper, on the other hand, was cold, hungry, and had nowhere to turn.


The grasshopper went to the ant's home and begged for food, but the ant replied, "I'm sorry, but I have enough for myself and cannot spare any for you."


Moral: 

       Hard work and preparation pay off in the long run. Those who waste their time and resources in the present will suffer in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.