Friday 18 February 2022

Voice Changer 100% FREE in OBS for Windows and MAC

 

Voice Changer 100% FREE in OBS for Windows and MAC


Top Comments

The editing in this video has earned you a sub good sir.

You literally give the best advice, and instructions. You have changed my video recording technique and cannot wait to implement all of these ideas. (the voice synthesizer plug in vid was great. thank you)

Thank you for this! You tipped me off to some great alternatives for the vst reverb that I have. I had no idea that these could be used for creating vocal effects in OBS! I have been using them in my vocal recording but did not know some of them could be used in OBS. Great advice, thank you! I am having a problem with adding the lua files to the OBS folder. I can't seem to do that. For some reason my computer won't let me do it. EDIT: I had to give permission, they added just fine.

Absolutely clean editing and just an overall pleasure to watch videos like this!

GVST makes some other nice, free plugins too. I use their noise gate all the time (along with Equalizer APO, which enables "real time" plugins before the mic sound even reaches the Windows audio driver), to block ambient room noise while recording. It's a huge advantage, as you show, that OBS can use VST plugins.

Been watching a couple of your videos and I gotta say these tutorials are really enjoyable to watch and easy to follow, thanks for making it easier! Much rather watch your videos than read a website :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.