Friday 18 February 2022

OBS Remove Your Background Without a Green Screen

 

OBS Remove Your Background Without a Green Screen


Top Comments

Great tutorial and easy to understand. Good job! I've been using this feature on zoom & other programs for a while and not a huge fan. After using a real green screen for so long on OBS the edging on all these programs is terrible especially if you move around a lot or have your mic close to your face. I've played with the different settings, lighting, and angles and just cant seem to get what I think is acceptable for me. I mean if you have no other options its better than nothing I guess but I would strongly recommend a real green screen for top notch professional results until this virtual green screen technology gets a bit better. It's been slowly improving so Im hopeful! Thanks for the vid!

Amazing video Michael! I noticed in your examples around 5:30 that you were using a Source mirror to mirror the Webcam. However, when I tried the same thing , I was unable to apply the background removal filter to the Source mirror, as it was only toggled for Audio. Did I miss something there?

Thank you for taking the time to present this. Excellent quality work as always. I found that this plugin has very high CPU utilisation so unfortunately I won't be able to use it at this stage. I only use a webcam for work meetings, using Google Meet, and the background removal uses barely any CPU at all, and seems just as good if not better than this plugin. Of course without OBS you miss out on all of that awesome functionality

Only took me 3 hours to figure out, but I'm an absolute novice at this so thank you very much

Your video is very professional, animated, and friendly. Thank you for making this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.