Friday 8 December 2017

LION AND HIS SONS STORY

LION AND HIS SONS STORY

A lion and his two sons lived in a jungle. One day his lion is walking with his son’s, one son say where our mother is. Lion replied she is dead. Son say how, lion said she went to human area I stopped him and advised her not go to human area they will hunt or catch you or kill you. But she did not act upon my advice and she when in human area and they kill him. Now I am advice you too do not go there they also kill you. When lion died and sons are getting young one son say I will go in the human area and kills people who kill my mother. His brother said, do not go there you remember what our father advised.  But he went to human area and one hunter catch him and now young lion is living in zoo and now he is Regret on his act.

Moral: listing your elder advice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.